Task 6: Hot potatoes

People help the people cloze

People help the people cloze

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
God knows what is hiding in that and drunken heart
I guess you kissed the girls and made them cry
Those hardfaced of misadventure
God knows what is hiding
In those weak and eyes
A fiery throng of muted angels
Giving love and getting nothing back
Oh, people help the people
And if you're ,
Give me your hand and I'll hold it.
People help the people
Nothing will you down
Oh, and if I had a ,
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as the fool
That turned all those good hearts away willys.
God knows what is
In that world of little consequence
Behind the , inside the
A thousand slowly dying .
God knows what is hiding
In those weak and drunken
I guess that came knocking
No one needs to be , oh, singing:
People help the people
And if you're ,
Give me your hand and I'll hold it.
People help the people
Nothing will you down
Oh, and if I had a brain,
I'd be cold as a and rich as the fool
That turned all those good away

People help the people cross

People help the people cross

Crossword

Complete the crossword, then click on "Check" to check your answer. If you are stuck, you can click on "Hint" to get a free letter. Click on a number in the grid to see the clue or clues for that number.
  1       2     3     
             
             
   4            
             
           5    
6         7        
             
8               
        9       

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog